What Did You Make of Your Sermon?
This booklet is a sort of DIY health check for the busy preacher. We were receiving so many requests from preachers for something to help them take stock; to discern what's good and not so good about their sermons. This is our response - and a lot of preachers are making use of it either as individuals or in groups.
It invites preachers to:
- ask questions of themselves and of their congregation
- listen to other preachers and question them
- prepare a simple action plan
Order a copy: What Did You Make of Your Sermon (£1)
How to Listen to Sermons
This booklet is a short practical guide for congregations. It invites congregations to:
- consider what they bring to a sermon
- know what to listen for in a sermon
- respond to the sermon
Order a copy: How to Listen to Sermons (£1)